BENEFITS OF VOLUNTEERING
Meaningful . . . Impactful . . . Fulfilling
Three words that describe the benefits of volunteering with Valley VNA Senior Services. Whether you drive for Meals on Wheels or conduct a bible study in our assisted living, all volunteer efforts are deeply appreciated by the leadership team and especially the seniors we serve.
As a volunteer, you have an opportunity to share your talents and expertise while learning new skills, gaining experience and making lasting friendships.
Consider giving back to a generation who has given so very much in their lifetime.
There are numerous opportunities for volunteer work at Valley VNA, including:
- Assisting in activities – Bingo, card games, arts & crafts, cooking
- Reminiscing and reading with seniors
- Baking and decorating cookies
- Sharing music through piano playing, school & church choirs, instrument practice, etc
- Facilitating religious activities such as Bible study and praying the rosary
- Driving & delivering Meals-on-Wheels in Neenah & Menasha
- Helping with registration at Flu Clinics